My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Quick & Easy!


Happy Hump Day!

I know we all love those quick & easy cards, especially when we need something at the last minute!
When this Die-Versions Spring Pond die was on sale, I just had to grab it!  I knew it would be a great card for so many different occasions from sympathy to get well, to thinking of you, to Happy Birthday!


 With a change of color you can end up with a lot of really beautiful versions!



Enjoy your week, everyone!  Catch you later!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. That die is so pretty. Thanks for showing it two ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful! Love how you reversed the colors to make it totally different. What a gorgeous die! You're such an enabler, and here I'm still trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Sherri, beautiful die you have used, wish i could get bargains like you .lol.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete