My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 199 - Transportation

Happy Friday!

As you can tell from the theme for this week's QKR Stampede challenge, "Transportation" you are in for a "guy" card!  Lol  Not many gals want a car or a truck on their birthday card!  I know I certainly don't!  So having said that, here is the card I came up with using Digi # 20205 - Old Car.  I really, really love this image!  My dad could have told you the exact model & year, I'm sure.  Old cars were something he loved.  I do have to agree that they have a certain charm that the new ones lack!  But I wouldn't trade the "charm" for the air conditioning & Iphone capabilities of the new ones!



A Happy Birthday banner, a few gears & some map paper and you are done!  Put your thinking cap on & see what you can come up with!  Winner will get their choice of some darling digi stamps!

See you later!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. What a cute masculine card! I really like the gears and the map paper you used to showcase the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich could tell you, too. He would love this, as probably most guys would. You have the perfect paper and dies there. It all goes together so beautifully and there's something about the soft colors that really appeal to me. It might be a guy card, but it's really a fantastic guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, I love this guy card. The map is a great addition and the gears and happy birthday finish it perfectly. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete