My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2016

"On a Roll!"

Hi, again!

I don't know if it is because it is so beastly hot outside or I just like doing Christmas cards, but it could be that I am just in love with the new snowmen that Sassy Cheryl has been releasing!  This is her newest & I laughed the minute I saw it!  Boy, are these guys having fun rolling up one of their friends in that big snowball!  How cute is this image!!

I framed it with a Spellbinders Enchanted Labels 28.   And the sentiment stamp I had in my stash seemed perfect to go with their merry little outing!

Back again tomorrow with another Christmas card!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Maybe they're rolling up the guy who made THEM! I do see that carrot nose poking out of the snow, though. Winter is a much more pleasant place to be in the summertime, right? When it's actually here it's not quite as much fun. Snowmen are definitely the playful and fun side of winter. This is such a fun and cute image and your coloring is a delight! Pretty die, too. Love the snowman scene surrounded by all the white. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Christmas card design Sherri, brilliant image and colouring, great fun card!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete