My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 194- Here comes the Bride (Wedding Cards)

Happy Friday!

Well, we all know what June is known for, don't we?  Weddings!  No doubt there will be a lot of them this year and for those of you needing a wedding card, you may find just what you need at the QKR Stampede store!  I used digi # 19506 - Wedding Cake for my card.  I framed it with a new Tutti Butterfly Corner die.


Head on over to put your entry in!  You could be the big winner this week & find yourself with some new digi stamp images!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't remember ever seeing this image, so what a big QKR surprise it is! How totally stunning this beautiful cake is on the delicate blue with those gorgeous corners and pretty bows. Really love the sentiment for a wedding card, too. I have so few wedding sentiments so I use the same ones over and over. This is just brilliant, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding card Sherri, love the cake image and those gorgeous corner dies.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete