My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Polka Dot Get Well Wishes!

Hi, everyone!

And Happy Father's Day to all the fathers!  This is my first Father's Day without my dad & it seems strange not having to make a card or try to pick out that perfect Father's Day gift.  For those of you still lucky enough to have your fathers, cherish every minute you have with them!

Today I have another Sassy Cheryl cutie!  I loved the image & thought it would be a cute get well card.  The inside sentiment says "Feeling yucky? Hope you're soon feeling....Just Ducky!"
I love the polka dots!  (My 2nd favorite paper! ha ha)


I'll be back tomorrow with a flower card.  I haven't used my flower stamps as often lately so I pulled them out the other day & made several cards.

See you tomorrow,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so cute, Sherri! I adore this with the sentiment in the flag and the dog offering a lifesaver to the duckie, tee hee! Perfect sentiment for the inside, too. Looks like you sponged some clouds, which looks pretty great, and your coloring of the umbrella is such a good match to the polka dot paper that I thought at first it was paper pieced. This is a real pick-me-up card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous Sherri, fantastic image and colouring, love the spots!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love the image and your fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete