My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Two new dies...

Hi, gals!

You know how much I love dies!  Dies R Us is now carrying a new line of dies called Tutti.  They don't have a lot of dies, but each of them is gorgeous.  I ordered 3 of them and this card was made with two of them.


I used the Tutti Butterfly Strip & the Tutti Butterfly Corner for this card.  I needed a sympathy card, but you could easily make this into a birthday card..thank you...thinking of you.....

I liked the 3 dies I purchased so much, I am sure I will be adding to my collection soon!

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. A new favorite! Respectfully beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, this turned out gorgeous! And these are two of the five Tutti dies I purchased. Of course, I have yet to use mine, but after I finish the card that's on my table I'm going to work one in somewhere. Love your paper with its pretty lilac shade and subtle pattern. Inspiring, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Sherri! Yes ... aren't these dies gorgeous and they cut so well!! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sherri, love your new dies, they look so delicate.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Sherri! Those dies are awesome!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful. Love the dies.

    ReplyDelete