My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 190 Feminine Card - Mother's Day

Hello, again!

Can you believe Mother's Day is this Sunday?  I hope you have your card done & have picked out something special for your Mom!  Be thankful if your Mom is still with you and if she is not, take today to remember all the wonderful memories you have & treasure each & every one of them!

The theme for this week's challenge is to make a Feminine card for Mother's Day.  If you use a QKR Stampede digi for you card, you could be the winner of 3 free digi stamps from their store.  If you use another stamp, you can still win 2 free digi's as the winner.  It is a win, win situation!  For my card today, I grabbed Digi # 23301 Roses.


I grabbed a Tonic Studios Twined Lily Square die set to cut it out, and of course I had to use a Wink of Stella over the entire image although it doesn't show up here.

We usually think of QKR Stampede as just being fun & silly critters, but they have lots of gorgeous floral stamps as well.

It's your turn!  Head on over to the challenge blog & post an entry of your own!  You could win yourself a Mother's Day present!

See you next Friday with a graduation challenge!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful. Love the lavender and the image placed on that gorgeous die, draws attention to fabulous coloring skills. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colored those roses sooooo beautifully, Sherri! This was just breathtaking when it came up on my screen. Gorgeous use of that beautiful die again, and on the pale plum -- ohhhh, my heart flutters! Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete