My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bitty Bouquets

Happy Hump Day!

Are you ready for a whole trio of cards today?  I was doing some "browsing" the other day on a site I used to frequent a lot but hadn't been to for quite some time.  Papertrey Ink!  I fell in love with a set of flower stamps that also had a matching die to cut them out.  The set is "Bitty Bouquets" and there are 4 different sets of flowers and 4 sentiments included.  Here are 3 of the cards I made.




It's been a long time since I played with stamps that had matching dies & it was fun!  And quick! No more fussy cutting your images to use them on your card.

Enjoy the rest of the week!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Sherri I got a little extra time before work today so I was able to go thru all your gorgeous cards that I have missed. You are truly the Queen of the Dies and how you make everything work together so well. I loved each and every design!! big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, thank you for stopping by today, cannot understand why I have missed so many gorgeous cards you have posted, followed you again so I do not miss more!!.
    Love your beautiful cards today.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are really pretty. I like the arrangement and changing them up with the different embossing folders really makes each one little works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, look at you! I love each one of these. They're all so fun and pretty. I'm especially drawn to the orange. I'll bet you made these cards within minutes after your stamp and die set came in the mail. You're so good! I always look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete