My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bella Bouquet Birthday

Hi, friends!

Back again with a really simple & quick birthday card using the Sizzix Butterfly Lattice embossing folder from yesterday and the Memory Box Bella Bouquet die.  I love white flowers against a patterned background and if that background is polka dots or gingham then I am especially happy! My biggest wish would be that someone would make a 12 X 12 paper pack with nothing but gingham paper in every color of the rainbow!  I don't want stripes, flowers or anything else mixed in, just gingham paper on every page.  I'd buy a case of it!  Enough of that!  On with the card...


Back again tomorrow with the QKR Stampede challenge for the week!  The challenge this week will be Mother's Day (Feminine cards).

Until tomorrow,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Bella is so just right to describe your card. Love what you do with polka dots and gingham paper. You can buy them in Michaels but only by the sheet - if they are on sale not bad. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, another beauty to brighten my morning! Prettiest color polka dot paper and, again, I love the embossing. Beautiful die cut flowers to fill the oval window. When I saw a nothing but gingham paper pad at our LSS I bought two of them. Did the same recently for wood grain paper, and a while back for polka dots. I think I'd be happy with just those three patterns. I tend to hoard my gingham. Crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty! I've said it before.. you know how to work those dies. Throw in a pretty embossing folder and some polka dots and you've made something pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete