My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2016

Surprise!!

Happy Monday!

Yes, I don't usually post on any days except Wednesday & Friday, but now that I am not doing the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog on Wednesdays, I have a lot more time to create cards just for ME!  Here is one I created with a new die I have been drooling over for ages....Sue Wilson's Gemini Collection-Vela.  LOVE her border dies.  They all come with 3 dies so you can cut the border out of the bottom of your paper or you can cut the die as a complete & separate piece.   I added a Cheery Lynn butterfly and a pretty oval & presto, it was done!  Pretty enough to send to anyone, but nothing that takes you half a day to create!


I'll be back again tomorrow with another birthday card I created from another new die.  (The die fairy was very good to me this week!) ha ha

Have a wonderful week!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, pretty! Love those SW border dies, and the butterfly is super gorgeous, too. Love the pink and white and then the black pops like a big ol' WOW! The die fairy has been very good to me lately, too, and I even got busy and played with some of them. I'm so glad you did, too, and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, love this beautiful creation, gorgeous colours and fabulous die cuts, have not got any of Sues boarders, they sure make a stunning card, with that butterfly.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete