My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 188- Color Challenge

Happy Friday!

Today's QKR Stampede is a fun one.  There is a color challenge (which you can find on the blog) and you may use any digi you like as long as you incorporate the colors.  I chose to use digi# 10404 Tea Party.


Stop at the QKR Store where you will find a lot of darling images.  If you use one of their images, you win more free digi stamps!  Head on over to the QKR Stampede Blog  for a lot of fun!

Catch you later!  Have a great weekend!
Sherri 

4 comments:

  1. Sherri, I absolutely love this image and how you colored it and the design. Brings me back to my tea party days with my dollies!! Now for my tea party days, I just use stronger tea!!! LOL Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sherri, how cute! You chose an adorable image and it made such a charmingly sweet scene. And then, of course, you've got that pretty gingham and the perfect die cut "hello". I had to go check out the color challenge. It's nice they give you more than three colors to work with. I haven't crafted in days, not for lack of wanting to. Just had to give some other things priority. Maybe today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea with Teddy is just so cute. Love the colors you chose. I could just hug her and teddy. Can you squeeze a card?

    ReplyDelete