My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 187 Snail Mail (Snails or anything postal)

Hello, again!

Busy getting your taxes mailed off or have you already done that?  ha ha  Hopefully, you have already filed and gotten a refund!

The QKR Stampede challenge theme for this week is a fun one!  Snail mail (or anything postal related).  QKR Stampede has lots of fun digi stamps that would fit this category perfectly!  I chose Digi # 3501 Snail Mail for my card.


Sometimes it is fun to make just a silly card to send someone.  What better way to bring a smile to someone who may be having a bad day.

Head on over to QKR Stampede's Blog to join in on the challenge!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, Sherri. I love the yellow checked paper. Yellow always looks so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Funny sentiment, but there's nothing like snail mail. I think cards and letters are wonderful and this guy is the perfect one to deliver them! So cute, Sherri! Love those tiny letters you added as an accent. That's interesting and I'm intrigued by them. I love your QKR cards. Do you have every image yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sherri, love your image and embellishments, great sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! Too bad you don't know any mail person to give this to. So cute and colored wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete