My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Lavender Wishes!

Happy Saturday!

I've been busy lately so thought I would just continue to post.  I had a Sue Wilson die that I fell in love with & that's what started this card today.  The Sue Wilson Gemini Collection -Ara die is gorgeous beyond words! What I really love about it too is that the set contains 3 separate dies so you can cut out the gorgeous border on the edge of your card or cut it out as a separate piece.  For this card, I actually did both.  I cut it out of the border AND cut a separate piece to give it more depth. The frame is Die Namics Stitched Square Frames.


I'll be back tomorrow with a really simple & quick thank you card.

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is ultra-pretty, Sherri! I just love this bucket of lavender and your die cut border is such a pretty way to set it off. I really like how you layered the die cut. Nice to have the smaller size SW dies. When I get more caught up I might have to put in a whole order just for those. The two petite bows are the most darling touch. I'm sure enjoying all the cards you're sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lavender and lacy, what could be prettier?

    ReplyDelete