My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Flying by with birthday wishes!

Hello, again!

I'm having lots of fun posting so often!  I had forgotten how much I enjoyed posting nearly every day instead of just twice a week!

Today I have another fun Sassy Cheryl image.  I can't get enough of her adorable images! Especially the critters! Doesn't he just look like he is having the time of his life flying around in his own little plane with his scarf tied at a jaunty angle?   I fussy cut him out and used only one die, Memory Box Stitched Clouds, which has become my favorite set of clouds!  And the only ones I grab!  I just love that handmade country look they give a card.


This would be a great card for anyone, but probably especially so for a guy!  (Or a dog lover!)

I'll see you again tomorrow with the newest QKR Stampede challenge!

Back to work!  New dies & new stamps on my desk & I can't wait to try out some new ideas!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. You know, Sherri, I'm going to be really disappointed to turn on my computer some morning and NOT find a card from you. I'm loving this so much! You inspire me to try and get a little more done, myself. Today's card is darling! Such a cute image, perfect for a guy. Love how you put the clouds above and below him so it really looks like he's flying through the sky. I need to make a baby card next, then maybe I'll do something with my new clouds. What fun! Looking forward to tomorrow's QKR card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sherri! I also love the clouds above and below the image! Awesome coloring, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete