My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2016

Eureka #189 Buttons & Bows

Hello friends!

I have a surprise card to share today.  I am a guest designer for Eureka Stamps today & the theme is Buttons & Bows.  I fell in love with this cute puppy....digi# 33103 Patriotic Puppy and knew just what I wanted to do with him.  It may be a bit early to work on Fourth of July cards, but I couldn't pass him up!


He is such a sweetie and I can't wait to print him on patterned paper and paper piece his scarf so I can use him for other cards!

Have a fantastic week!

Sherri

7 comments:

  1. He is adorable! So is the background you made for him. Paper piecing sounds like a fun idea too. Welcome to the Eureka Stamps challenge as guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I love this puppy and the beautiful die you used with it. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, Sherri, this is so cute! Adorable puppy and your card is just brilliant! I absolutely love how you designed it. The border with the buttons is just way too fabulous. I super duper love that! You did an amazing job for Eureka in your guest designer spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love the buttons. I like your idea to paper piece the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so sweet Sherri! As always, your coloring is fabulous! Love your buttons and bows!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card...love the buttons and cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card...love the buttons and cute pup!

    ReplyDelete