My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Cherries!

Happy Hump Day!

Your week is halfway over & I hope it has been a good one so far!  It's hard to believe it is almost the end of April already & spring is FINALLY here in Iowa!  There were days I didn't think it was ever going to come!  Especially the week we got the 14.5 inch snowfall!  The leaves on the trees have popped out over night and there are flowering trees blooming on every street.  My favorite time of year!

Today's card is one I made using a Mo Manning image I've had for years. I always wanted a cherry die to go with it & finally got one a few days ago.  So, of course, I had to pull the image out & make a card, right?
I combined it with the Marianne Anja's Oval Die and the cherries are from Memory Box Sweet & Sour Cherries.  The sentiment is from my old reliable Spellbinder Ribbon Tag dies.


I'm going to have to take some photography lessons from my grandson the next time he is up here. Thankfully, she looks much better in person.  ha ha

I'll be back tomorrow with a Sassy Cheryl birthday card!  Enjoy your day!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. She looks just picture perfect to me! I love how you colored her and her little patent leather shoes!!! - Adorable. I love cherries and I could eat everyone she has in her basket!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable with the fresh green gingham and the cherries!! Isn't it amazing how those cherry dies make her feel brand new again. I know you just couldn't wait to color her once you got those dies. I can see the shimmer on her when I click up close, too. So cute! Sherri, you should see my photos before I edit them. Yuck! Thank goodness for editing. I'm so glad to hear spring has finally come to your area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute Sherri! Fabulous coloring and I love the green gingham...really sets her off! Awesome dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete