My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 21, 2016

A "Tweet" Get Well

Hi, again!

Bet you didn't expect a card today either did you?  ha ha  This is another of those cards I mentioned yesterday.  This one is a darling snowman by Sassy Cheryl & I thought he would make a perfect get well card .  This poor little guy has fallen hard enough to crack the ice, but luckily for him, a bluebird nurse is right there to help.


Whatever kind of day you are having, I hope it is much better than this little snowman's!

I'll be back again tomorrow with another fun card.

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Super fun card--brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first the snowman and the cracked ice, then taking a closer look at the little bluebird, OH, that is so dang precious and cute! It just wrenches my heart. What a sweet, sweet card, Sherri. And there you go with the perfect corner again. Just simple and sweet and it makes all the difference. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the colours on this wonderful image, sooo cute.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Poor guy little guy might want to give up ice skating. :)

    ReplyDelete