My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2016

Share the love!

Hi, everyone!

Surprise!  It isn't Wednesday or Friday and I have a post today!  Well, that's because I have been working on some cards and have a few extras I can share.  Today I have a Valentine!  I debating on sharing this one because it is a little outside the "norm" for a Valentine.  Most valentines are strictly hearts (or flowers) but I got the wild idea to use a new butterfly die and see what happened.  I used the Memory Box Drifting Butterfly Frame, Memory Box Stitched Heart Layers, and Memory Box Heart Chain Border for this card.  All can be found at Dies R Us....my FAVORITE shopping destination!

What do you think?  Too bizarre for a Valentine or okay?

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Sherri
    Not bizarre at all. It made me stop dead in my tracks when I was scrolling thru all the bloglovin updates and there was your card!!! Love it and that butterfly background - ooooh! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bizarre at all! It totally looks like a Valentine and it's gorgeous! I'm afraid my Valentine's aren't always very conventional. This is just beautiful with the butterfly frame. Love how you used it as a background for those layered hearts. I love Valentines that can be sent to a friend. I should be working on some, too. Absolutely beautiful inspiration, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think it is gorgeous Sherri, love hearts and butterflies, lovely dies you have used and great layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete