My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My "Red" Thumb!

Happy Wednesday!

Are you one of those lucky people who has a green thumb?  Well, meet two adorable little hedgehogs that appear to have a "red" thumb!  This is one of my favorite Penny Black images and perfect for a Valentine card.  When combined with some of my favorite dies, I will let you judge for yourself!  I used Cheery Lynn Two of Hearts, Memory Box Heart Chain Border (currently out of stock, but you could use Cheery Lynn Heart Chain Border) and Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders (also out of stock but you could substitute Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame).


Don't forget to check out all the fantastic valentine themed dies at the store! It will make your head spin when you see the great collection!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Ack! This is so darn cute! You have an eye for the adorable images, that's for sure. Perfect sweet little Valentine! Love the heart tree. Oh, my goodness, what a happy way to start my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card design Sherri, beautiful image, love all the red hearts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete