My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

DRU Challenge - Let It Snow!

Hello, friends!

Although the theme for today's Dies R Us Challenge is "Let It Snow!" & a winter theme with snowflakes is what you need to enter, I am REALLY hoping it is NOT snowing!  Lol  If there was some way to have it snow just on Christmas Eve (and only in the grass, not the sidewalks or roads) I would be all for it!  I love looking at snow, but not shoveling it or driving in it!  ha ha  So it was easy to choose a favorite digi from Sassy Cheryl for my card & concentrate on all the FUN things you can do in snow!

The dies I used for this card are as follows: Sweet Dixie Snowflake Corner, Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes & Memory Box Cross Stitched Frame Borders.   I used pop dots to raise the snowflakes but it is difficult to see in the photo.

So gather your winter images & your snowflakes & head on over to the Challenge Blog & enter your own winter card!  You could be the winner of a gift voucher to the amazing Dies R Us Store!

And be sure you also check the daily inspiration from our talented design team on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog as well!

See you tomorrow with another fun card!
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love that corner piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I love that corner piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love image and you colored them so nicely with bright colors. It is definitely a happy card - no snow worries!!! The dies compliment everything so perfectly too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make me laugh, Sherri! Wouldn't that be a lovely idea if it would only snow on the grass? Once again you've chosen the most adorable image for your card. So cute with the mom and kid snowpeople! I can easily see that your snowflakes are popped up. Not a single one of my snowflake dies were in stock when I made my card. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sherri, fabulous colouring on this great image,
    Love those corners,
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet little card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only on the grass? I'll hitch a ride on that sled! Another cute SC image, expertly colored and surrounded with gorgeous dies! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Sherri - you just have such a fabulous creativity with these images and dies! I love this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete