My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Helping Hand!

Hello again!

Back with another Christmas card!  As I promised you yesterday, I DO know where I got this image! It's another beauty from Sassy Cheryl!


I decided the image was perfect for this great tree paper I've had awhile.  I don't think you can ever have too much paper.....especially Christmas paper!  I have a REALLY hard time walking past it, especially if it is on sale half off!  Isn't there some rule in the universe that says you HAVE to buy it then?

Back again tomorrow for Dies R Us!  See you then!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I do believe there IS a rule and I adhere to it strictly! Another super cute Christmas image. I always look forward to what you'll share next. You've inspired me so many times. Adorable, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cute image on this fabulous Christmas card Sherri.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and you have colored and displayed it wonderfully. Which came first, the image or the paper?

    ReplyDelete