My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 6, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 164 - Turkeys

Happy Friday!

Ready for a relaxing weekend or too tired from a long week to even think about it yet?   I just realized that Thanksgiving isn't really that far away & boy am I behind on my Thanksgiving cards!  Since today's challenge theme is "Turkeys" I decided this little guy would be perfect for my card!  I used QKR Stampede digi # 14515 - Hunting Turkey.  Have you ever seen a happier bird?


He looks totally at ease and without a care in the world!  But with that cute musket on his shoulder he probably thinks he is safe from the Thanksgiving table!

Head on over to the QKR Stampede Blog and join in on the fun!  You could easily find yourself the recipient of several new digi stamps if you are the winner!

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. They have some pretty funny turkey images, alright! Look at this, Sherri -- you have gingham and polka dots and some of my favorite filigree foliage. Plus such a cute image. It can't get much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic image and colours Sherri, love those filigree leave, have not seen these before.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness this is to be one of the cutest images you have chosen to make a card. Just puts a smile on your face immediately and almost makes me want to eat chicken instead of a plump turkey;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he's ready for Thanksgiving! I'm in love with those leaves and they are super pretty in black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri, would love to invite you to enter you adorable turkey card in our Gobble Gobble challenge at Classy cards 'n Such...hurry though it ends tonight! You can find the direct link on my blog side bar at www.nelliesnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete