My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Feet!!

Hello, again!

I hope everyone recovered after last week's Thanksgiving feast!  Tomorrow is December already so I'm sharing another Christmas card.  This is one of Sassy Cheryl's latest digi's and one I HAD to have! Have you ever seen cuter faces than these?


Don't you just want to get up & dance along with them?  ha ha  I'll be back tomorrow with another favorite digi.  ( I have a LOT of favorites, don't I?)

Have a great week!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Now theses guys can put a smile on anybody's face. Very cute, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous penguins Sherri, love the colours and paper.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and so cute! I'm excited to see every single one of your favorite digis. Bugaboo is having their 50% off sale so I picked up a few new Christmas digis there. Maybe I should visit Sassy Cheryl's again. You always have the cutest images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the have "Happy Feet"! Awesome coloring!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete