My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dies R Us Challenge - Thankful

Hello again!

Time for another Dies R Us Challenge for Team B.  The theme for this one is "Thankful" so get creative & see what amazing cards you can come up with to incorporate the things you feel thankful for... ...pumpkins, harvest, falling leaves....family...

I decided to go for a Thanksgiving theme to kill two birds with one stone, creating one of my needed cards to fulfill the challenge theme.  I used the following dies:  Memory Box Stitched Pumpkins, Impression Obsession Wheat, Memory Box Grape Vine & Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers.  The last 2 dies are out of stock right now but should be back soon!


I love gingham papers and thought they would be perfect for the country feel of this card.  And with the stitched pumpkins, I went with stitched circles.  (LOVE all the stitching dies DRU carry!!)  The sentiment is from MSE.

Be sure you stop by the Dies R Us Daily Inspiration Blog where you will find lots of inspiration from our talented group of gals Monday through Fridays!  And don't forget the store for the largest selection of dies anywhere around! (And don't forget their embossing folders & stamps too!)

Head on over to the Challenge Blog & enter YOUR entry! You could win yourself a gift voucher to the store!

Happy Creating!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Wowza
    I really love how you put this together! Its warm and thougtful card. Love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty, Sherri! I just now realized that your wheat is polka dot and your pumpkins are patterned, too. I clicked for a big close up and was treated to all kinds of wonderful. Love this card, your design, the bow, everything about it. Very warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete