My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Have a Sweet Birthday!

Happy Hump Day, gals!

Time to share another birthday card that I made for Dies R Us.  I used a darling digi from Tiddly Inks as the basis.  After coloring her, I fussy cut her and added her to a Spellbinder Pierced Oval.  Two beautiful Wild Rose Studio Olivette Corners and she was finished!


I had such fun with the first card that I decided to do another in different colors!  On this one, I used Spellbinder Oval Regalia as the background die.


Be sure to head on over to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog for the month long celebration of their one year anniversary!  Lots of awesome prizes to be won!!

Have a great week and try to create something wonderful!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I love these little cuties and how your colored them up - the dots on the lollipops perfect to pick up your polka dot background. I like there sandals and how you painted their little toes!! Really sweet cards! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love those sweet little girls. These are really cute, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these images are so cute, lovely colors you have used Trish, pretty papers and die cuts.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little girls are so darling and I just love the polka dots on the lollipops and dresses! Those corner dies are to die for (tee hee)! So many dies to choose from I hardly know where to start! I need to look for these.

    ReplyDelete