My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Congratulations, Grads!

Happy Hump Day!

Another week half gone & I bet, like me, you already know you are going to need some graduation cards again!  In the past, I always dreaded graduation cards, but not this year!  Dies R Us has some of the most fabulous graduation dies I've ever seen!  I will share just 3 of the cards I've made with some of them.  I used a Darice embossing folder called "Photo Frame" as the background for all three cards & Dies R Us carries that too!  One stop shopping!!  Impression Obsession "Congrats" was also used on all of them.


This first card was made with Impression Obsession Grads Tossing !


Both of these last two cards were made with Impression Obsession Grads Jumping (which includes BOTH a gal & guy die).


Be sure to stop by the Dies R Us Blogs!  The Challenge Blog is celebrating our one year anniversary all month and you could win gift cards to the store!

Catch you later!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card designs Sherri, fantastic silhouettes and beautiful embossing.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Best grad cards ever! Those dies are fabulous and I love LOVE the embossed frame! I don't think I'll be making any grad cards this year, but I'll tell you, these dies are the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost missed these. They are just perfect and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous cards Sherri! The perfect grad cards indeed! Neat folder and fabulous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri
    I absolutely love these cards - great dies for these cards!!! Love the framing you used too!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete