My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Parade of Elephants!

Happy Hump Day!

Surprise!  Instead of a parade of camels, we have a parade of elephants today!  Yup!  Didn't think you would be tuning in for that did you?  ha ha  I couldn't help it!  I got this darling Tattered Lace Elephant die the other day & fell in love with it.  I just kept coming up with all kinds of ways to use it on a card (which also explains WHY I am sharing 4 cards today instead of one.

This first card is just the elephants done in primary colors.  (Think of decorating a gift bag or gift wrap with these little guys!)


I had also gotten 2 lacy dies in the same order so I pulled those out & tried some lacy cards! This first is made with Cheery Lynn Dutch Scallop Square.


And finally, I used Spellbinders Romantic Rose for the last 2 cards, varying the dies for totally different looks.


Be sure you check these dies out at the Dies R Us store!  And don't forget to check their daily Inspiration Blog for more ideas!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I want to join this parade. You have such talent. When you showed me this die, I thought it was really cute. But you took cute to a new level. I bet the Die Maker Fairy designs a new one wonders what Sherri will do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! That elephant die is so incredibly cute and I love the frame dies you used, as well. I'm stunned, enchanted, and totally smitten by these cards today, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete