My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 2, 2015

Time to climb out of my rut!

Hi, gals!

If you are like me, it is easy to get into a rut with your card making!  When I start to make a card, I grab an image or a die (or both) and start trying to come up with something that grabs me.  It occurred to me the other day that I have a whole box of gorgeous embossing folders that just sit there, unloved and unused!  So, for a change of pace, I grabbed a few & am now sharing a few of the great sympathy cards I came up with.  I think I'm into a whole new "love" of folders now!





 I also made some really cute graduation cards using embossing folders as my base.  I'll try to share those Tuesday.

Until then, I hope I've made you get out YOUR embossing folders & see what you can come up with!


Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I would be running to my art room to dig out my embossing folders except I have to go to work:( Later
    PS I love what you did - another great inspiration job from you to us!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning embossed card designs Sherri, love embossing on a card myself..beautiful die cuts you have combined with embossing.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sherri! You go girl! I need to use those folders too! Gorgeous cards and mailable! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous cards with amazingly fabulous embossing folders! I love my embossing folders as much as my dies, and look what a beautiful job you did of combining the two. They make really lovely sympathy cards!

    ReplyDelete