My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge # 130 - Stitching --real or faux

Happy Friday, gals!

Ready for a weekend?   I sure am!  Today QKR Stampede has another challenge starting & all you need to do is use stitching...either real or faux!  Since I can't get my sewing machine to cooperate with sewing on paper, I decided to go with the faux stitching on digi# 19505 - Shamrock Girl.

Since St. Patrick's Day is coming, I thought I would make another card for the holiday & this little digi was too cute to pass up.

Put your thinking caps on, head for QKR Stampede and check out their adorable stamps & make an entry of your own.  You could be the winner of free stamps this time next week!

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sherri, love this image, beautiful colours and punching.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. an Irish cutie for sure! Darling card Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just shamrocks all over! How adorable! I love those shamrock punched edges. You always have just the perfect punches and dies for your cards. Your stitching is as good as the real thing, too. I love all the green, probably my most used color. This is just too cute, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete