My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 7, 2015

More Valentines!

Hi, all!

Well, I thought I was done with Valentine's Day, but then I found 2 more images I had colored & never made into cards.  I decided I might as well finish them & I'm glad I did.  This first little guy was a QKR Stampede digi that I fell in love with.  Such a shy little guy!  The beautiful embossed hearts were a gift from a sweet friend & provided the perfect touch.


This valentine features a favorite Penny Black stamp & one of my favorite dies from Spellbinders.



I think I'm done!  Unless I do more cleaning & find another colored image, of course!  ha ha

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! Love the diecuts and such cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Sherri, my favorite is the Spellbinder one..mmm have`nt got that die, beautiful!!!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful! LOVE your coloring and dies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that QKR guy just too, too cute? I love him! Sweet design with the extra hearts and the scallops along the lower edge. Of course, the second with the kitty is adorable and the Spellbinders dies are spectacularly beautiful. Very crisp with the red and white. I'm struggling to get more Valentines made. I never meet my goal. Maybe I should stamp ahead like I do for Christmas...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards Sherri! Done?! I haven't even started! I am so bad. I still need to make the January family birthday cards! and a new baby card! : )

    ReplyDelete