My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cardabilities Challenge

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I hope you have something fun & romantic planned (or at least have a day where chocolate will be involved!).  To celebrate the day, I am sharing a Valentine I made for the Cardabilities Challenge that Dies R Us is participating in today.  It was made with the following dies:
Impression Obsession Cupids, Cheery Lynn Two of Hearts, Cheery Lynn Heart Chain Border, Poppy Stamps Classic Ribbons, & Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves.

They had a really terrific sketch we were to follow for the design on this card.  Check it out & enter something yourself!

Don't eat too much chocolate today!  Catch you later!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the cupid silhouette die-cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your take on the sketch Sherri! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us all! HUGS and Happy Valentine's Day!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is cute!!! I just love your placement of all the dies in your use of the sketch. Too darling! Polka dots, too! There is an extraordinary lot of chocolate in my house today. Just hope I don't eat it all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful valentine card Sherri, love your design, think I must try and get those cupid dies.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING!! LOVE the dies and your placement of them! Happy Valentine's Day my friend!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete