My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Love

Hi, gals!

Your week is half over & it's time to share my Dies R Us post with you today.  I'm still on a Valentine kick and trying to get ahead of the game this year!  Today I have an easy card for you using just 3 dies:
Impression Obsession Cupids, Memory Box Cupid Heart & Poppy Stamps Heart Lattice Background.

What a fun card!  If you have several to make & not a lot of time, this one is for you!  The dies do all the work & you take all the credit!

Check out the Dies R Us store for all of these dies & more!  And be sure you go to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog tomorrow for the new challenge that will be starting.  You may be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to the store!

Catch you later!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love all the dies, especially the heart background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherri, I do not normally like cherubs, but these are beautiful. love your card design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cupids in black against the red and white. Wonderful Valentine's card. I don't think I will make any this year. I never use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! We used the same background die today! I absolutely love those Cupids, too. They're some of the cutest I've seen, so beautifully detailed. This is pure sweetness and love, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete