My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 19, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge # 118 - Lots of Layers

Hi, again!

Well,  the countdown to Christmas is on, isn't it?  I hope you have had a great week & have found some time to work on all the projects you wanted to finish before Christmas.  Hopefully, you still have a few minutes to stop & join us in this weeks challenge at QKR Stampede.  The challenge theme this week is "Lots of Layers" and I chose digi # 15910 Bundled Up for my card.

I loved this little guy!  All bundled up against the winter with so many clothes on he can probably barely move!  ha ha  How many times did we bundle our own kids up just like that before sending them outside? This brought back a lot of happy memories.

Take a few minutes to unwind, relax and send us your card for the latest challenge.  You may be the winner of some new stamps just in time for Christmas!

If I don't chat with you before next week, have a wonderful & blessed Christmas!  Stay warm & safe & take a few minutes to reflect on all your blessings & the true meaning of the holiday.

Merry Christmas!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Sherri, I remember bundling my children up like this when they were young,..as teenagers they went out in the freezing weather, hardly any cloths on...

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clark Griswold is looking for the perfect tree. Sherri, you've found the perfect paper for the search. REALLY CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I could do this "lots of layers" thing! I love lots of layers! I have a QKR Valentine digi I'm just itching to use, AND some pretty awesome Valentine die cuts. However, I don't think it's going to happen this week. Whew! What a busy day I've had. SO looking forward to vacation! This is SO CUTE! I love the bird in his hand and the perfect paper you used for the scene. Merry Christmas to you if I don't see you again before the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love him! Fabulous scene you created Sherri and he is perfectly colored to fit right in! I missed the snow for Christmas but glad we had sunshine Christmas day anyway!

    ReplyDelete