My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm "SNOW" in love with you!

Hi, gals!

Just a quick post today.  I want to share another darling Sassy Cheryl snowman with you.  This one is giving some love to his little puppy friend.  I printed this digi on some of the same paper I used for the background & fussy cut his hat & scarf to match.


The dies I used on this card were Impression Obsession Pine Branch and Spellbinders Heirloom Rectangle. Both of these can be found at Dies R Us!

I hope you are having a great week!  Catch you again tomorrow!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri, adorable snowman image, on a beautiful die cut frame.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, this is so adorable with the little puppy! Melts my heart! Love how the hat and scarf are so dimensional with your paper piecing. The Heirloom Rectangle die is fabulous! It's perfect for your snowman. Even though it's not necessarily a Christmas die it somehow looks like a Christmas die on your card. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete