My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 31, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge # 111 - Three's a Crowd

Happy Halloween!

I hope all of you are ready for the trick or treaters that will be pounding on your door tonight!  I know I am! I love Halloween!  Of course, that could be because it involves candy!  ha ha

Well, we also have a new challenge at the QKR Stampede Blog today to celebrate too!  This is challenge # 111 - Three's a Crowd!  Just use 3 of something for your entry & you may be the big winner!  What do you have to lose?

I decided to go with digi # 13606 - Caroling as my post for today.

Who could resist these happy carolers with their huge smiles?  I couldn't!

Stop & join us this week!  You won't be sorry & could find yourself the new winner of some fabulous digi stamps of your choice!

I'll be back soon with something new.  Until then, happy crafting!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. oh Sherri! Aren't they having a good time! Busting with personality! Totally charming scene creating! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sherri, love your smiling snowmen, beautiful dies and colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sherri! Love the scene...fence, pine branch and the snowmen are so cute!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds like a fun challenge! I love your "three of something". They are a very happy bunch and you turned this into such a cheerful and heartwarming card. Pretty red paper in the background. We only got one trick or treater and it was the little girl next door (3 yrs old), and probably only because we gave her folks a hard time for not bringing her over last year. She sure looked cute! I guess you can tell we live in a very quiet neighborhood. Not such a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete