My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Your're not old....

Hi, all!

I hadn't planned to post today as I was going to clean my crafting area......Well, let me tell you how THAT went!  The first thing on my desk that needed to be moved was a stack of images I had printed & stamped off that were either waiting to be colored or already had been.  Right on the top was one of the new stamps I got on vacation, all colored up & ready to make into a card.  Looking at it, I immediately thought of a new die I had & from there it all went downhill quickly!  ha ha  My desk is still a disaster area, but I have a completed card.

The stamp is from Penny Black and the tree is from Dee's Distinctively.   The inside message is "Don't worry about getting old.  Old will always be 10 years older than we are!"

Am I the only one who makes a mess when she crafts?  Right now I have 22 dies on my desk, a pile of new stamps waiting to use and assorted other items.  Maybe I need to win the lottery so I can hire someone full time just to stand by my desk and put things away for me! ha ha

Back tomorrow with a QKR post!  Enjoy the rest of your day!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, what a fantastic image, coloured beautifully..love the layout and whole design....you still have to tidy your craft desk...
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love that -- retro! Way too cute! The new die is awesome right along with that exceedingly fun image! You do crack me up, Sherri. Sounds like you clean your stamp room the same way I do. I see the pile, figure if I use something from the pile it's sort of like cleaning it up, right? Usually I just make the mess bigger, but I have a whole lot of fun doing it. I do love seeing what comes out of your pile. 22 dies? Wow!

    ReplyDelete