My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 2, 2014

News Flash!!!!

Hi, everyone!

Today's post will be an exciting one for me, as I will get to announce some wonderful news!  I have been selected to be one of five new design team members for Dies R Us!  I first became acquainted with this company as a customer, actually, and when they posted an opening for a new design team they were forming, I was quick to respond!  If you know me, you know I am choosy about what companies & products I endorse.  As a customer, I got speedy service for the dies I ordered and they carry a LOT of different die brands under one roof!  No more ordering a die here and another from a different company & paying separate shipping on both. Please go check out their store:  Dies R US and also check out the Dies R Us Blog too!  We will be posting new ideas to get your creativity kick started every day.  (My day to post is Wed)  If you leave a comment on the blog, you will automatically be entered to win one of ten $10 gift certificates to their store!  How great is that!!

Today I have a birthday card to share.  It's part of the "girl" birthday cards I'm making & I used a Lili of the Valley stamp for this sweetie.  She is cut out with a Spellbinders Floral Oval & the flowers & papers are from my stash.

The sentiment was cut with a Spellbinder tag die.  I'm hoping some little girl will love this card as much as I do.

Off to run errands so I can spend the afternoon working on more cards! The snow has stopped & I had the walk & drive shoveled out by 9:30 this morning.  Although they said the wind chill was -39 while I was out there, I was bundled up almost as much as those poor little kids you see whose moms send them out to play in the snow with so many clothes on that they can't move their arms or legs!  It's going to be 19 below tonight!  Temperature.....NOT wind chill!!  Remind me again why I live in Iowa!!!

See you tomorrow!
Sherri


6 comments:

  1. Oh I have no doubt any little 'birthday girl' will just love your card! It's so ADORABLE and your coloring/design are perfect! Great job! Be careful out there in those frigid temperatures Sherri!
    HUGS from OHIO!!
    Your new friends and DT sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is wonderful news. If there is anyone that can best demo die use it is you. I absolutely love to see your use of dies. I just wish I could afford to get more. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Lovely card, by the way. I didn't want to forget to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Sherri!! Congrats:) LOVE this card from your coloring to the dies to the paper. We had a high of 80 here yesterday and it's 18 with a wind chill of 4:-| Hurry up spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute paper, image and die cuts.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, this is so darn cute! I love those sweet flowers to go with the adorable image and fun paper. Everything about this is perfect for a little girl! Now, congratulations on your new gig!!! Gee, I don't know anyone more suited to a DT for dies. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrilled for you ! I know how you love your dies. Brady, dies and Elvis in that order right? And again you sweet card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete