My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

From Boys to Men

Hi, everyone!

Before I go any farther, I simply have to tell you that I saw my first robins today!  Five of them!!!  So, even though it is raining right now & supposed to turn to snow later this afternoon, that has to be a good sign, right?  Spring REALLY is going to come!

Today I have birthday cards for a little boy and a BIG boy!  lol   If you know me, you know guy cards are not my favorite.  They never will be.  I'd much rather play with the lacy dies, the ribbons, flowers and fun stuff!  But since we all have males in our lives, sometimes you just need to suck it up and make a guy card! lol

 This first card for the little guy is a combination of a digi from Mo Manning & a stamp from a set in my kid's stash. At one time I had the great idea to take all my unmounted stamps & store them in CD cases.  Not a bad idea, but unfortunately, I didn't think ahead & include the name of the stamp company in the cases! In my defense, it was pre-blogger days and I had no idea I would ever need to know the stamp company!
This is another Mo Manning digi for the BIG guy!  It won't be long & everyone will be grilling.  We all know how guys love to grill!

Both of these cards were pretty basic today.  Now I'm going to go play with something fun! Catch you all tomorrow!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Good sign seeing the robins. The hummingbirds are out here now. Cute little buggers. Really nice masculine cards. I especially like the children's one. Off to photo my card for QKR. I finally got it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, we do all need the guy cards, sigh... That's why I like to keep them fun so I can at least get a chuckle out of them. These are great for the little kid and the big kid! We had a gorgeous day here. Unbelievable, really. Those robins are a sure sign!

    ReplyDelete