My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Baby it's cold outside!

Happy Saturday!

I hope wherever you are it is warm and sunny!  And I wish I was there with you!!  It's 3 above zero here and still snowing! I don't know what we did to Mother Nature this year to get her panties in such a bunch, but I hope she gets over it soon & lets spring arrive!

Yesterday I shared a darling little bear with you from QKR Stampede's digi shop.  While I made that card into a "get well/hang in there" greeting, I also made some baby cards with him.




All these cards were done with the same digi, but by using different background paper & paper piecing, you end up with entirely different cards. Isn't it funny what a change of sentiment or a change in paper will do to completely change a card's direction and allow you to get the most out of a digi ? By changing the sentiment to something like "Just hanging around to wish you a happy birthday" you could go off on yet another direction!

I'm off to work on  cards.  I have a lot of the dreaded "man" cards to do today!  Wish me luck!  Those are never as much fun when you can't use all the lacy dies and ribbons you would with a gal's card!

Catch you all tomorrow!  Stay warm & safe!
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. What GREAT cards from one digi, love what you have done, they all look so different.

    Thanks for your comment on my card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I love the paper piecing. They couldn't be more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling, darling, darling!!! Love the blue gingham one! Fabulous Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Your on a roll, so start those man cards. And what the heck, puts some bows on em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, these re awesome,I love them all. I sure am glad I don't have to pick favorite. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way! These are so cute I can hardly stand it! Oooooh, I love all those paper pieced jammies. Too darling!!!

    ReplyDelete