My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearts & Kisses

Hi, everyone!

Well, that long awaited day is finally here!  My first challenge as a new design team member for QKR Stampede!  Today's challenge is Challenge #74- Hearts & Kisses!  If you are new to QKR Stampede, you will LOVE their digi's! They have some of the cutest images out there, so be sure you check out their store here! And to join in the challenge & take a chance on winning, go to the blog here. They have some amazing designers & I think you will love what they come up with!

This is the card I will be posting today. She is #14511 "In Love" under elephants!  How cute IS she! I love the bow on her tail & from the look on her face, she is obviously in love!




I actually made this as an easel card.  I thought it would be so cute to have it displayed over Valentine's Day to give the one it's going to an extra smile all day.   I used several dies on this one. Cheery Lynn Lattice Heart & Vines for the black lacy heart, Spellbinder Classic Hearts & Classic Hearts Scalloped for the large hearts and Joy Craft 6003/0005 Heart for the smaller red heart & Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles for the sentiment.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great way to start your DT term! It's perfect. I'll head on over to the blog this weekend with a card if I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri
    Love it! Love it! I agree - what a way to start your DT term! You nailed it and I love your use of dies. This image is so cute and I love how you colored her! Just perfect! Good luck and I will pop over too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an entrance you've made. Your card is spectacular in every way. Your little elephant is too cute for wards. I love easel cards and you made this one really special with the die cuts and the gingham. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting all day to make this comment. I saw your card earlier (had to come peek first thing) but didn't have time to linger. You knocked it out of the park with this one, Sherri! The elephant is so darn cute! She looks totally love struck. You've just done a fabulous job with the dies, your coloring, and that wonderful gingham. A great start to your new job on the team! I've got an image and sentiment all picked out and I sure hope I get to play in the challenge before time is up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH SHERRI!!! What a superb job on your first card!! I love everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri, I finally got here to say, I LOVE this card. It's beautiful and I'm sure that someone is going to be thrilled to receive it and welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun and fabulous Sherri. I love that elephant. He makes me think of my oldest son. What a super terrific Valentine card.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete