My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 17, 2014

I Love You!

Happy Friday!

Another week gone & time to relax.  I decided to work on my Valentines again this afternoon & grabbed this cutie from A Day For Daisies that I had colored up a couple of weeks ago.  I fell in love with her & immediately thought she would make a perfect Valentine.

I matted her with Spellbinder Majestic Labels 25 and added Cheery Lynn hearts topped with a Martha Stewart punched heart to finish.  The sentiment is from my stash, and unfortunately, it was a clear stamp that has no name on it.

I have another little fairy colored up & some more Valentine ideas for her so you may see this little gal again!

Have a great weekend!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I love A Day for Daisies images and this is super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear, you are in fine form with this one! It's got "Sherri" written all over it with the cute image, fabulous coloring, and gorgeous dies. I absolutely love it! Just checking in before some Saturday morning stamping and now I've got a good dose of inspiration. I want to make some Valentines, but I need to get a baby card done this weekend. Still, seeing such an adorable creation as this makes me want to run to my stamp room. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Valentine's card. Love the dies as usual.

    ReplyDelete