My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

Did I do this?

Hi, everyone!

I'm looking at today's post & wondering what in the world ever possessed me to do it! ha ha  This card is SO not me!  All I can say is I was playing around this morning thinking I should try something different & this is what happened....

I had this cool paper I got at Michaels and I had this old image I found on Digital Two for Tuesday which I printed on cream paper.  A few valentines from Cheery Lynn & Heartfelt Creations and it was an easy card. The only problem is, it's not my style & the only one who would probably like it is my sister who adores antiques and anything that looks old!  I'll be going back to the "real" me tomorrow!

Catch you later!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. For being "not you" you sure did a beautiful job on it! All those pretty die shapes and a lovely, graceful image made for a fabulous vintage Valentine. Your sister will love it! I know what you mean about making something and then wondering who you'll give it to. Most of my friends prefer something cute or humorous and, of course, the guys and kids don't really go for pretty. Love making those fun cards, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri-don't you know it's great to go out of your comfort zone. It makes you grow as a crafter....lol This vintage looking card is simply fabulous. I love how antique it looks. The heart die cuts are beautiful behind that wonderful image. You did great. I think a lot more people would love this card more than you think! Let your imagination take you places you've never been.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, we are all our worst critics and this is a beautiful card. There are always vintage or shabby chic challenges out there, and this would be great for one of those. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! It's fun to do something different once in a while.

    ReplyDelete