My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Last Tree!

Hi, all!

I hope you are enjoying this weekend and you have all your shopping done!  I was planning to work on a card this afternoon, but got side tracked.  I had one more tree form sitting on my desk staring at me. The poor little thing looked so bare..........I just had to make it happy!

Instead of the flowers made from paperbacks I did previously, I decided to go with bright Christmas paper instead.  I meant to spray it with Tim Holtz Pearl Glimmer Mist prior to taking the photograph, but forgot. I'll do that next to give it that beautiful glittery shine.  What a difference color makes!! 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! 

Sherri 



5 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I have been so busy, I have not visited any blogs but when I got to yours I was absolutely blown away! Girlfriend you have been busy, busy, busy!! All your creative work that you have done is just so much fun to look at!
    And I bet you had fun blog hopping - something I would love to do too - once retired! Have fun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love, love, LOVE this in all the pretty Christmas colors! So glad you finished it. Probably feels great! Had a good shopping day yesterday and I think I'm done except for a few quick to pick up items. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri this tree is amazing. I love the traditional Christmas colors. You did a fabulous job on this on too. Yes my shopping is done, my presents are wrapped. I only have cooking left. But, yeah, it was my DH's Birthday this weekend so I threw him a party and cooked for that. I did get a wee bit of crafting in though. Have a great week!!!
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! this is so gorgeous Sherri!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete