My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Recipe

Hi!

I have something a little different to share today.   My friend Gail gave me this cute apron die from Marianne Designs for a retirement gift & I had to play with it this afternoon.  I think the variations you could come up with are probably endless.  I came up with these two using paper from The Paper Studio.



The lace border on the second one is from Cheery Lynn.  How did we make cards before dies came along?

Better get busy!  Before I do anything else, I have to clean up the mess I have made the last couple of days. I'm kind of like a cook that gets every single dish & pot dirty to boil water! ha ha  Except, I actually clean as I go when I cook!  I need to do that when I craft!   Catch you all later!

5 comments:

  1. These are a recipe for gorgeous! Love these! Everything you touch turns to something wonderful. (And I'm not talking just cards).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! With the little utensils, too? How absolutely darling! She sure knows what you like. The papers are so great, too, and the lace border is gorgeous. These are just so darn cute! I'm the same way when it comes to making a mess in my room when stamping. Looks like an explosion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    What an adorable die and you used it to perfection with little utensils and all! Love it! Have fun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this die. It looks great with the ricrac and those fabulous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little apron card. You are so much like me-you really love your dies.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete