My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2013

A quiet night at last!

Hi, all!

Isn't it wonderful to have a quiet night!  For those of you not in our immediate area, we had multiple tornadoes on the ground last night. While none hit our city, they did a lot of damage to several towns all around us.  They blew the tornado sirens twice and YES, I was in the basement!  Brady has the same terror of storms I do, and was only too happy to follow me downstairs.  Poor little guy!

I've been working on cards for a juried craft show & I've been so busy getting them all ready & in their little plastic sleeves, I keep forgetting to take photos!  I finally remembered tonight as I finished this one.


I noticed I didn't have a lot of wedding cards so that is what I concentrated on today.  This one was made with a Stampendous stamp.  I used a Heartfelt die for the lace background and cut it out with a Spellbinder die.  The paper was embossed with my favorite  polka dot embossing folder.

Have a great Sunday!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. These cards are going to be such a hit, Sherri! I love the soft colors on this and, of course, the lacy die, satin ribbon and cute image. Good luck getting those cards done, and I hope you stay tornado-free. I'm so glad to hear you have a basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet. I love that Heartfelt Creation die and your darling box.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete