My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mice Treats

Hi,
I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!  It's hard to believe that summer is almost over now & the days will be getting shorter.  And colder!

Today I have another Halloween card to share.  Have you ever had an idea that just didn't quite turn out the way you thought it would?  Well, that was this card.  I started with my cute Penny Black cat who is going trick or treating for mice treats.  I personally prefer chocolate!  I tried 2 different windows before settling on this one.  Then I used an IO die for the fern in the window.  A Memory Box tree was a must.  And of course, I had to add bat buttons from my stash of bat & spider buttons.  Now that is a sentence I never thought I would be saying......and I hope I'm not the only one with a stash of bat & spider buttons??? Don't most stampers have one?  lol   The pumpkins were from Hugware.
I did something weird when I downloaded him & couldn't get my colors to go back to what they actually are. That explains why our little cat looks more blue than gray. In real life, he is pretty cute.


Enjoy your the last day of your long weekend! Catch you later!
Sherri


5 comments:

  1. Sherri this is so sweet. I love Halloween and fall. It is my favorite time to stamp. Don't tell anyone but I have a stash of those buttons too..hehe. I am hoarding mine. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri
    I'm with you - chocolate all the way - I tell my grandkids save the butterfingers for Nana!! Your card is very cute - I like the design and your bat buttons are adorable!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The window looks like it's on a yellow stucco house, and Mr. Kitty looks pretty gray to me. Hey, I have a yellow house. Just sayin'. This is super cute, Sherri! I'm hoping to do some Halloween cards this year. By the way, I have some bat and spider buttons. Looks like they might be exactly the same ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute Sherri! Fab scene creating!

    ReplyDelete