My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

It's Official!

Well, ladies, it is official!  I have retired!  Yup, today was my last day of work.  I had such mixed emotions about retiring.  While you can't wait to stay home, you are also going to miss seeing the people you work with on a daily basis.  And let's face it, retirement is a new chapter in your life.  I'm looking at this chapter as the one in which I get to sleep a little later, play a little more & relax for the first time in years & years! And not have to drive in the snow & ice unless I'm going to a stamp sale! lol

I have a birthday card to share today. This was a digi image from Hugware.

I love this happy little gal.  She is so much fun to color.  I used Spellbinder dies to mat her & I'm hoping she will find a happy home someday soon. 

Catch you later! 



1 comment:

  1. She'll find a happy home! She's so darling and I love her colors. You can't find a card like her in regular stores. Very special! Congratulations a million times over on your retirement! You know I'm jealous, but in a good way. I'm so happy for you and I want to hear all about how wonderful it is. I mean, the little things like being able to make choices about how you spend your time and not having to rush through anything -- that has to count for something. Add you to the growing list of my friends and family who have now retired. I'm living through you and look to you go give me something to hold out for.

    ReplyDelete