My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

I couldn't let yesterday's thank you card pass for my July 4th offering.  I had to post something a bit more in keeping with this wonderful day.  So, in honor of this country's birthday, I have another Sassy Cheryl digi for you.  I'm entering it in her Challenge #173-Red, White & Blue.  It is colored with Prismacolor brush markers & I matted it with Spellbinder dies.  The stars are from Memory Box except for the large one which is from Nellie Snellen.

                                                               God Bless America!!

.

6 comments:

  1. It's so crisp and pretty in the red, white, and blue! Those Memory Box star dies are going on my wish list. I hope you had a nice 4th and didn't have to work. I'm waiting for the fireworks to die down so I can sleep, since I do have to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Leslie. I want those dies too. I think I could put their whole line on my wish list. LOL They are stunning and I love the way you have arranged them on your card.

    Sherrie this card is beautifully colored. I like the shade of blue you chose for the red, white and blue challenge.

    Thansk for playing in the Sassy Cheryl "Red White and Blue" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Leslie! your coloring is wonderful! love the design and fun star borders!
    Thanks for playing along in our Red, White and Blue challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Sherri! I don't care what time of year it is, I just LOVE red, white and blue! It's a stunner for sure. I just love your beautiful coloring and the stars are just the perfect accent. Hope you had a Fabulous 4th!
    Thanks for playing along in the Red, White & Blue challenge this week with the Sassy gals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sherri, I love this card! This is such a dear image colored to perfection and I LOVE the stars!!! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! Love your coloring and creating here! She's so cute and love how you did the stars!

    ReplyDelete