My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Little Red Roadster!

Hi,

I hope your week is going well.  I was going to post another feminine card tonight, but I decided to save it & post a guy card instead.  I made this card for Father's Day.  Dad loves old cars and has always loved red cars so this seemed the perfect choice.

This Digi Doodle 1930 roadster would be a car dad would love!  Hopefully, he loves his card as well.


I colored it with Prismacolor brush markers and added corners from a Joy Craft die. The paper was from my stash & the sentiment from Inky Antics. 

It has been a long, long time since I entered a challenge so I am entering this in Simon Says Stamp's  Masculine/Father's Day challenge. 

Enjoy the rest of the week! Catch you later. 


7 comments:

  1. Talk about a classic! Wow, Sherri! This is just awesome. The red and black just pop and I love the DP. Your dad is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, this is great, beautiful coloring, yes your dad should be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    I absolutely love this card - seeing red is my favorite color - this is a car I would love to take a spin around the block in and I love those corner dies!!! Great job, your Dad should love it!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, what a great car !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice that you still have your Dad around to make cards for. I know he's going to love this awesome red roadster! The beautiful corner dies are a perfect fit with the vintage image. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handsome! Love your vintage take with this image and gorgeous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful card! I saw you in Simon challenge and i truly enjoy browsing more..

    ReplyDelete