My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Just a note..

Hi, again!

Well, another week is almost over & we actually saw sunshine today!  Well, actually it rained this morning, but that has passed & the skies are actually blue!   Half a day of sunshine is better than none!

Tonite I have a really simple card to share using a couple of new dies I fell in love with. (I do that a lot, I know)  This beautiful flower was created with Memory Box Dogwood Blossom & Dogwood Blossom Outline dies.

I used a Spellbinder die for the background & pulled a button from my stash.  Simple!

Have a terrific Friday & a great weekend! Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. Sherri

    This is just so pretty and I like the detail on the leaves and your dies that you are using are to "die" for! Just couldn't resist! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, but absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful dies.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete